LENGTH OF SURGERY: 45 Min.
ANESTHESIA: Usually general
STAY IN HOSPITAL: A Night
STAY IN ISTANBUL: 6 Days
NUMBER OF POSTOP CONTROLS: 2 postop controls.
- Loose or sagging skin that creates folds or disturbs the natural contour of the upper eyelid, sometimes impairing vision
- Fatty deposits that appear as puffiness in the eyelids
- Bags under the eyes
- Drooping lower eyelids that reveal white below the iris
- Excess skin and fine wrinkles of the lower eyelid
- Healthy individuals with no medical conditions that can impair healing
- Individuals with a positive outlook and realistic goals
- Most are 35 and older
- Individuals without serious eye conditions
Dr. Bora Ok is a member of the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS) and American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS). He has 13 years of surgical experience.
Our hospital is rated A+ by the Turkish Ministry of Health and accredited by JCI representing gold standards in hygiene and quality.
We provide dedicated aftercare while in Turkey and after return to home country. We review your pictures every 1-3-6-9-12 months and make recommendations for best results possible.