Dr Bora Ok has an extensive experience in performing a closed rhinoplasty ,especially ethnic rhinoplasty (african rhinoplasty) and asian rhinoplasty which requires special attention and regarding of this, he accepts the patients from all over the world.
Skype Live: drboraok
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- The operation time is 2-3 hours.
- The surgery is carried out under general anesthesia in hospitals that comply national and international standards, including teams in every branch and intensive care unit.
- You can be discharged after 6-8 hours of follow-up at the hospital. Patients who desired may stay in hospital for 1 night.
- Edema and bruising around the eyes may be minimal after surgery. If it occurs, it will resolve completely within 7-10 days.
- You will have first control next day after surgery. And the second before you leave.
- Light bandage and splints are removed before your flight.
- Follow-ups are made by photos and online consultations. We want post up photos every 2 weeks for 2 months and after that every months for a year.
AFRICAN-AMERICAN RHINOPLASTY (NOSE JOB)
Patients with flat nose with thick skin structure may have requests which can be different from the caucasian rhinoplasty approach. Obviously, the results of the surgery cannot be expected to be standard because every individual has different the nose and skeletal structure.In general, patient requests are evaluated areally.
- Nasal Bridge: It is one of the areas which our patients complain the most.In some patients, this area is quite depressed and flat.The large nose is also accompanied by this.In this case, the nasal bones that occupy a large space on the face are refined with incisions on both sides.Depending on the condition, the nasal bridge is raised by providing support with cartilage tissue on the nose.Raising the nasal bridge causes a more caucasian appearance in our patients as their personal perception. This should be discussed with patients before surgery. Although raising the nose bridge in harmony with the nose tip makes patients satisfied ,some of our patients may not desire to have this completely.
- The Nose Tip: Most of our patients have a geneticially non-definite and depressed nose without prominence on the edge.This depressed and non-apparent appearance are resulted from the cartilage anatomy and thick skin. During the surgery, gathering this cartilages by strengthening and supporting by cartilage placed at the tip of the nose is the intervention need to be done to change this view. Some of our patients have short and inadequate columella. Therefore, by supporting the columella and elonged the septum on the nose, provides a higher appearance but proportional.
- Alas of the Nose: Alas of the nose are generally wide.The wide alas accompanied by the wide nostrils. The new and narrowed nose bridge and tip is achived by narrowing the alas of the nose and nostrils with incision made according to inclination of the alas
Why We Prefer Closed Approach at Ethnic Rhinoplasty Surgery ?
Dr. Bora Ok prefers Closed Approach in Primary Rhinoplasty. The closed rhinoplasty method applied by Bora Ok MD. involves the total dissection of the nasal tip cartilages and the application of stitching and grafting techniques known to be performed in the open rhinoplasty.
Breast augmentation surgery involves surgical interventions to achieve a better and symmetrical breast structure and to have a more fuller breast structure in some cases. This augmentation can be achieved by silicone or saline (filled with serum) breast implants and fat injections.
Having a breast which is overly large and saggy can cause intense physical and psychological complaints in women. Dr. Bora Ok ,has had an opportunity to closely follow up and evaluate the problems of the patients with his expertise in this field.
Tummy Tuck is an operation aimed at to remove excess skin that occurs in the lower abdomen like all lifting operations and also provides to straighten the inner structure of the abdomen , change the shape and size of the belly button and reveal cavity of the belly with some additional techniques.
Fill out the form for the appointment, I will call you!